Genesis II E-310
Weber has taken Australia’s best barbecue, and made it better. The Weber Genesis II E-310.
The cooking system is the heart of any barbecue. In the 1980s, Weber revolutionised gas barbecue cooking forever with the introduction of the Flavorizer™ cooking system in the first ever Weber Genesis gas barbecue. Now, over 30 years later, Weber has done it again. At Weber, countless hours of research and development have been invested into once again reinventing and reengineering gas barbecue cooking.
The new Weber GS4™ cooking system, found in all Genesis II gas barbecues, is the biggest step forward in gas barbecue cooking since the original Genesis was introduced in the 1980s.
Anyone who has used an ordinary gas barbecue knows that there are some common frustrations – uneven heat across the cooking system, flare ups and fat fires, and inconsistent ignition. The four components of the GS4 cooking system resolve all of these common flaws to deliver sensational barbecue food with incredible flavour.
$1,519.00 NG (incl. delivery and assembly)
- 41.1 megajoule (39,000 BTU) per hour output
- GS4 high performance grilling system
- Infinity Ignition
- High performance burners
- Stainless steel flavourizer bars
- Grease management system
- Porcelain-enamelled, cast iron cooking grills
- Porcelain-enamelled lid
- iGrill 3 compatible (accessory sold separately, not included)
- Built-in lid thermometer
- Stainless steel side tables
- Open cart design
- Welded tube frame
- Fuel gauge – LP models only
- Infinte control burner valves
- Stainless steel heat deflectors
- Includes heavy duty porcelain-enamelled, cast iron hotplate
- Dimensions (lid open): 158cm H x 150cm W x 79cm D
- Dimensions (lid closed): 120cm H x 150cm W x 74cm D
- Primary cooking area: approx. 3264 cm2 (68 cm x 48 cm)
- Tuck-away warming rack area: 990 cm² (66 cm X 15 cm)
- Total cooking area: 4254 cm²
- Stainless steel burners: 3