Online and Phone Consultations
Our retail store remains open for you to view our large range of fireplaces and to discuss your needs. We are not a high traffic store and social distancing is practised at all times.
In additon to our retail store, Highland Fires & BBQs provides online and phone consultations to make it easy for you to select your fire remotely. Here’s how it works:
- Phone or email us to start a conversation about what you’re looking for
- We’ll ask you some questions to narrow down the options for you, such as:
- Wood, gas or electric? (or we can help you select)
- What size area are you looking to heat (m2)?
- Where is it going? Is it going into an existing chimney?
- What’s the purpose of the fire – Your main heating source? An occasional heating source? Ambience?
- Freestanding or in-built?
- Single-sided or double-sided?
- We’ll talk about how we can assist with completing your fireplace:
- Do you need an enclosure built?
- What other elements do you require eg: mantle, hearth, fire guard
- We’ll send you a written proposal with fireplace options including pricing, heating capacity, and key features to meet your needs
- If we have the fire in our showroom and you’d like to see it in the flesh, drop into the store or arrange an appointment. Or we will happily send you video and photos of the fire in our showroom
- If a site assessment is required, either we or one of our third party installers will visit your house to inspect the space while maintaining social distance
- Once you place an order, your fire is installed by a professional third party installer (or you can organise your own if you prefer). No person-to-person contact is required during this process.
Learn more at our Frequently Asked Questions page
Call us on (02) 4872 2234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org