Axis H1600XXL single-sided
The Axis H1600XXL inbuilt wood fireplace takes the title for being Australia’s largest inbuilt wood heater, with an unbelievable 1.7m glass viewing area. With flexibility to be used as an open fireplace or slow combustion wood heater, this grand statement features an exceptional hand-made French panoramic steel firebox with manually assembled interlocking heavy duty fire bricks that retain the heat for a period of time well after the fire has dissipated.
Over the last 15 years Axis has been dedicated to designing and manufacturing luxury steel fireboxes using state of the art technology to laser cut all units which are then tightly mechanically welded to the frame. As a result of this craftsmanship, no warping of the firebox can ever occur.
All Axis fireplaces have Triple Action Heating; RADIANT (glass), ACCUMULATION (bricks) and CONVECTION (firebox).
Up to 400m2
- Australia’s largest wood heater
- Use as an open fireplace or slow combustion heater
- Sleek contemporary design with a 1.7m glass viewing area
- Secure lift up door system with locking mechanism or forward levering for easy cleaning
- Solid steel firebox construction
- Clean frameless design (no trim)
- DAFS (Double Air Flow System) – injects oxygen at a determined level inside of the combustion chamber to burn the gases and smoke that has not yet been burnt, producing a longer burn, cleaner glass and bricks, and total combustion of the fuel
- Manually assembled interlocking heavy duty 60mm fire bricks baked at 1350°. One of the only fires in Australia to have a 10 year firebrick warranty
- Phenomenal fire brick heat retention and heat radiation
- Artisan engineering
- Fire grate and ash pan included
- A duct and a register included
- Option to transfer heat into multiple areas
- Handmade in the Rhone-Alpes Region of France