Brunner 45/101 Series
The 100% German-made Brunner 45/101 wood fire, with optional BSK06 refractory installation kit, is highly efficient with low emissions and will not only produce a perfectly clean burning flame, but also will cover most of the heating needs of an average sized house. Designed and manufactured by Brunner in Bavaria the designer inbuilt refractory kit of the Brunner BSK system allows an uncomplicated, cost effective and safe installation. Available both single-sided and double-sided.
$13,890 – Single-sided 45/101 (NORMALLY $15,390)
$16,390 – Tunnel 45/101 (NORMALLY $17,990)
$7,900 – BSK06 in-built kit
- Single-sided and double-sided models available
- Panorama Window size: 1010 mm x 450 mm
- Single-sided – vertical door with forward tilt for easy cleaning
- Tunnel – 1 x Vertical door , 1 x Tilt door
- The Brunner kit system “BSK” can be set up in just a few hours providing an uncomplicated, cost effective and safe installation. A traditional brick installation is also possible
- The inbuilt kit can be finished with paint, render, tile or stone and is designed for an exposed flue installation for maximum efficiency. A full enclosure up to the ceiling is also possible.
- BSK kit is 1.9m in height (a lower installation of 1.5m is also possible)
- No visible vents when using the Brunner BSK design
- 100% German made