First created in 2001 for a project by Lord Norman Foster the Filiofocus acts as a sculptural centrepiece and functional fireplace in one. A telescopic hood descends from the ceiling to a fire bowl below, resulting in an indoor fire pit look, while simultaneously creating the illusion of space.
- Telescopic hood and glass doors optional
- Inbuilt floor hearth or mounted steel base
- Outdoor option available
- Made in France
- Hood available in 2000 mm and 1600 mm height
- Available in matte black and white
- Nominal thermal output: 6 kW