The Kemlan C24 is one of Australia’s cleanest burning, most efficient wood heaters. Designed to heat an area of up to 240 square metres, the C24’s fully shielded firebox incorporates a natural convection system allowing warm air to circulate around your home, with the option of a three speed fan. Due to the high temperature of the firebox, smoke is burnt as it rises towards the flue, making it remarkably clean burning.
Heats up to:
Up to 240 square metres
Heating capacity depends on factors such as building characteristics, quality of insulation and climatic zone.
- Available on wood stack box or Queen Anne-style legs
- Full convection heat shield system
- Cast iron top and durable steel body
- Pre-heated primary air wash system creates a clear view of the flames
- Large glass viewing area
- One slide control
- Optonal 3-speed fan
- Firebrick lined
- Heavy-duty door and door hinge assembly
Colour: Satin Black
Made in: Australia
Warranty: 10 years on firebox