Seguin Aurore Coloured Stoves
The French hand crafted cast iron Seguin Aurore offers a unique contemporary shape with two side loading capabilities for easy loading and two dampers allowing for complete temperature control. Available in red, white and green enamel as well as traditional black.
Heats up to:
Heating capacity depends on factors such as building characteristics, quality of insulation and climatic zone.
- 100% pure cast iron with vermiculite lining
- Average cast iron thickness of 10mm (compared to others that are 4-6mm)
- Dual Damper Control – Combustion air & glass air wash control
- Includes grate and ash pan
- Dual fuel loading system
- Equipped with Double Air Flow (DAFS) technology to inject air at a determined level inside the combustion chamber, burning the gases and smoke and preventing them from being released into the flue system. Provides a longer burn time, cleaner glass, and total combustion of the firewood
- Hearth Dimensions – Width: 850mm Depth: 1130mm Thickness: 9mm
- 10 year firebox warranty
- Hand made in Randan France