The French hand crafted cast iron Seguin Aurore offers a unique contemporary shape with two side loading capabilities for easy loading and two dampers allowing for complete temperature control.
Heats up to:
Heating capacity depends on factors such as building characteristics, quality of insulation and climatic zone.
- 100% pure cast iron with vermiculite lining
- Average cast iron thickness of 10mm (compared to others that are 4-6mm)
- Dual Damper Control – Combustion air & glass air wash control
- Includes grate and ash pan
- Dual fuel loading system
- Equipped with Double Air Flow (DAFS) technology to inject air at a determined level inside the combustion chamber, burning the gases and smoke and preventing them from being released into the flue system. Provides a longer burn time, cleaner glass, and total combustion of the firewood
- Hearth Dimensions – Width: 850mm Depth: 1130mm Thickness: 9mm
- 10 year firebox warranty
- Hand made in Randan France