Seguin Europa 7 Evolution Swing & Lift Door
Hand made in France from beautifully crafted pure cast iron wood fire, the Seguin Europa 7 cheminee fireplace combines beauty and efficient burning whether installed as a built-in or freestanding fireplace. Artisan engineered and with the use of exclusive materials, Seguin fireplaces are highly regarding for their durability and high heating output.
Heats up to:
Heating capacity depends on factors such as building characteristics, quality of insulation and climatic zone.
- Manufactured with 100% pure cast iron with average thickness of 10mm (compared to others that are 4-6mm)
- Swing and lift door mechanism
- Equipped with Double Air Flow (DAFS) technology to inject air at a determined level inside the combustion chamber, burning the gases and smoke and preventing them from being released into the flue system. Provides a longer burn time, cleaner glass, and total combustion of the firewood
- All Seguin cast iron fireboxes come with a damper, air wash system, fire grate and ash pan as standard
- Install Freestanding or inbuilt
- Min 300mm in front of any part of fireplace, 300mm on either side and 100mm thick
- 10 year fire box warranty
- Made in the heart of Auvergne, France for over 30 years