From Randan, France, the Seguin Jade has the smallest clearance to combustibles in the Seguin freestanding wood range. Boasting an impressive 73% efficiency on low burning, the Seguin Jade will heat most rooms effortlessly and is fully equiped with an ash pan, ash grate, and Double Air Flow System (DAFS).
Heats up to:
Up to 120m2 (7.4kW)
Heating capacity depends on factors such as building characteristics, quality of insulation and climatic zone.
- 100% pure cast iron with vermiculite lining
- Average cast iron thickness of 10mm (compared to others that are 4-6mm)
- Dual Damper Control – Combustion air & glass air wash control
- Includes grate and ash pan
- Equipped with Double Air Flow (DAFS) technology to inject air at a determined level inside the combustion chamber, burning the gases and smoke and preventing them from being released into the flue system. Provides a longer burn time, cleaner glass, and total combustion of the firewood
- Hearth Dimensions – Width: 770mm Depth: 810mm Thickness: 6mm
- 10 year firebox warranty
- Hand made in Randan France