Seguin Multivision Double-Sided Swing & Lift Door
Handmade in France, the Seguin Multivision 8000 cheminee fireplace with dual swing and lift door mechanism and two piece glass viewing area of the flames is sure to impress in any grand living space. It can be installed as a built-in or freestanding fireplace.
Heats up to:
Heating capacity depends on factors such as building characteristics, quality of insulation and climatic zone.
- 100% pure cast iron with cast iron lining and glass doors
- Average cast iron thickness of 10mm (compared to others that are 4-6mm)
- Double-sided fire with one swing door and one lift glass door
- Equipped with Double Air Flow (DAFS) technology to inject air at a determined level inside the combustion chamber, burning the gases and smoke and preventing them from being released into the flue system. Provides a longer burn time, cleaner glass, and total combustion of the firewood
- All Seguin cast iron fireboxes come with a damper, air wash system, fire grate and ash pan as standard
- Install Freestanding or inbuilt
- Minimum 500mm hearth in front of any part of the fireplace, 250mm either side and 75mm thick
- 10 year fire box warranty
- Made in the heart of Auvergne, France for over 30 years