Seguin Multivision Four-Sided
Beautiful from all angles, the Seguin Multivision 8000 cheminee fireplace is Australia’s first four-sided glass fire. With its pure cast iron construction, two swinging glass doors and two glass sides, gazing through the flames of this mesmerising cheminee wood fireplace is sure to impress from all viewpoints.
Heats up to:
Heating capacity depends on factors such as building characteristics, quality of insulation and climatic zone.
- 100% pure cast iron with cast iron lining and glass doors
- Average cast iron thickness of 10mm (compared to others that are 4-6mm)
- Four sided glass viewing area with two secure swing opening glass doors
- Equipped with Double Air Flow (DAFS) technology to inject air at a determined level inside the combustion chamber, burning the gases and smoke and preventing them from being released into the flue system. Provides a longer burn time, cleaner glass, and total combustion of the firewood
- All Seguin cast iron fireboxes come with a damper, air wash system, fire grate and ash pan as standard
- Install Freestanding or inbuilt
- Minimum 500mm hearth in front of any part of the fireplace, 250mm either side and 75mm thick
- 10 year fire box warranty
- Made in the heart of Auvergne, France for over 30 years