Seguin Visio 8 Swing & Lift Door
Made in Randan, France and constructed with pure cast iron, the classic Seguin Visio 8 with contemporary black line printed glass and dual swing and lift door combines style, efficiency and high performance.
Heats up to:
Heating capacity depends on factors such as building characteristics, quality of insulation and climatic zone.
- 100% pure cast iron firebox with internal refractory ceramic lining and glass door
- Average cast iron thickness of 10mm (compared to others that are 4-6mm)
- Secure swing door and lift up door with locking mechanism and black line printed edging around glass
- Equipped with Double Air Flow (DAFS) technology to inject air at a determined level inside the combustion chamber, burning the gases and smoke and preventing them from being released into the flue system. Provides a longer burn time, cleaner glass, and total combustion of the firewood
- All Seguin cast iron fireboxes come with a damper, air wash system, fire grate and ash pan as standard
- Install Freestanding or inbuilt
- Min 500mm in front of any part of fireplace, 300mm on either side and 100mm thick
- 10 year fire box warranty
- Made in the heart of Auvergne, France for over 30 years