Weber Pulse 1000
When does food intertwine with technology? When it’s cooked on Weber’s revolutionary electric barbecue, the Pulse. Ushering in an era of infinite barbecuing possibilities, the Pulse fuses everything you need from a traditional barbecue, with the simplicity and convenience of electrical power. And there’s no compromise on the Weber flavour either – a first for electric barbecue cooking.
The Pulse 1000 is uniquely integrated with Weber iGrill® smart technology. That means you can accurately measure the grill temperature, as well as track the progress of your food as it cooks to perfection through the iGrill app on your smart device. Through iGrill’s settings and alerts, your Pulse barbecue will literally tell you when it’s ready to cook, and when your food is cooked just the way you like it.
With porcelain coated cast iron cooking grills and the power to cook at temperatures up to 300°C, the Pulse will impart a beautiful barbecue flavour in your food, as smoke circulates under the lid. And because the grills hold and conduct high heat evenly, you’ll have amazing sear marks and caramelisation on your favourite cuts of meat.
The built-in grease management system automatically funnels grease and debris away from the heating element, allowing for easy clean-up. To deliver further ease of use, the front control panel disconnects for easy access, doubling to provide more efficient storage and protection when your barbecue is not in use. The Pulse’s high lid allows for larger cuts of meat like roasts and whole poultry to be barbecued with ease.
- Porcelain-enamelled, cast iron cooking grills
- Cast aluminium lid and body
- Integrated iGrill technology / For use with free Weber iGrill app
- Grease Management System
- Removable components and front control panel
- Power Button with Integrated RCD Safety Function
- Integrated clip for safe routing of cord
- Electronic temperature control
- Status Indicator Light
- Digital Thermometer with LED display
- Front access grease tray with catch pan
- Stainless steel lid handle
- Aluminium Heat Retention Liners
- High lid
- Dimensions (Lid open): 68cm H x 61cm W x 65cm D
- Dimensions (Lid closed): 33cm H x 61cm W x 54cm D
- Total cooking area: 41 cm x 31 cm
- Power: 1800 W / 230 V
- Meat probes included: 1
- Probe capacity: 2